Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

28 Gallon Nano Cube.

Sale 
2K views 24 replies 2 participants last post by  DBreefs 
#1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my Nano Cube and downsize to a very small Nano/Pico tank. Right now I just don't have time to take care of the tank like it, and it's inhabitants deserve. Pictures of the build thread can be seen here:

http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/members-tanks-setups/133434-finally-back-nano-cube.html

Tank- 28 Gallon Nano Cube. Tank has some light scratches from the previous owner, but nothing major. Otherwise the tank is in great shape. Stock JBJ Nano Cube Stand is included. The hood was an HQI hood, and I still have all the inner components for it if you'd like them.

Light- I have retrofitted a Ecotech Radion XR30w Gen. 2 Pro in the hood. It is a clean retrofit, and the tank looks almost stock from the outside. The light is in great shape with no issues. I have the original box, cables, and manuals. This tank is capable of growing absolutely anything you wanted house.

Skimmer- Tank is running an Eshoppes PSK-75h skimmer (New model with the Sicce pump.) This skimmer is a beast and works spectacularly on this tank! The skimmer is around a month old.

Rock- Around 20-25lbs of liverock.

Also included: Heater, Sand, 2 Koralia powerheads, InTank media basket, Ocean Pulse Duo wave maker, MaxiJet 900 return pumps, Two little fishes Nano Magnet cleaner.

Tank has been taken down and is ready to go.

What I have invested in this setup:
Tank and stand: 125
Stock hood: 80
Radion Pro: 450
Eshoppes skimmer 199.99
Live Rock: 90.00
Koralias: 55.00
USB Extension:18.00
Heater 22.00
Sand:20

Asking price- 600.00

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.