Commercial Vendor - Page 3 - Carolina Fish Talk
 24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Eurypterid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyLuv View Post
...but really I suggested you, Ocean, ...
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
After I busted hump here solo (kinda) for so long, then resigned and the next day was working at the other site and able to work as I should thank Josh, I would not think they would ever want me in a position to mod here again. And the truth, it would be mutual.
reeffreak likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

Truthfully, Bryan, after both me and the mods spammed them for attention back then, and they ignored it all...I never tried again. You would have thought with posting the new rules they would have looked around and thought "oh, gee, we are talking really to only one person/business, and they don't even HAVE a section" but NOPE lol...

Yeah, but Ocean...if they gave you power I bet I could have convinced you to fix it...not for THEM, but for US. Because this was OUR home. Before they took away everything that made it great by providing poor service to the vendors they wanted to charge. :( If we made it that way, it could have been great again. But they won't let us. :(

reeffreak likes this.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

I'm glad that the people who needed to read this have seen it already before it was taken down. I have a feeling it will be. Though who knows, they certainly haven't paid any attention to anything else that makes them look bad. :/

reeffreak likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

This section has become mine, I guess...since I am the only store that bothers with this place anymore, even though it is free...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

As you can see, the last post from anyone else was 2014. :/

post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Silverside

Quote:
This section has become mine, I guess...since I am the only store that bothers with this place anymore, even though it is free...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

As you can see, the last post from anyone else was 2014. :/

Tried to follow the link and of course doesn't work...sigh

I get

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Eurypterid

Cool

Quote:
..................Yeah, but Ocean...if they gave you power I bet I could have convinced you to fix it...not for THEM, but for US. Because this was OUR home. Before they took away everything that made it great by providing poor service to the vendors they wanted to charge. :( If we made it that way, it could have been great again. But they won't let us. :(

Puffy...you are correct. I would have been happy to do it for fellow members, but not for the company. IDGAS about power, but it is required to get the thing to a good solid base for all of us, even if it did take several months...I just want to see happy members of this site without fear of reprisal or ridicule for suggestions/ideas/opinions and more written.

I could really expand on the inner workings going on but will obstain.
reeffreak likes this.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

Oh yeah, Ocean, I knew you didn't power trip...it is what made the 3 I suggested great for the job, none of you do. BUT it is a needed thing in order to clean this place up...it is why it hasn't been done, nobody was given any.

OF COURSE the link doesn't work, lol. It did for me, I even checked it, would come up if I hit it now. Probably have to do it from a browser window outside of this app, how convenient is that...either way, all you have to do is look at the for sale section at the top where LFS are supposed to post their sales (think it says for online sales too...lol...sorry, but yeah right) and in the swaps and events section...I am talking to myself in there. Members don't even respond much anymore.