Commercial Vendor - Carolina Fish Talk
 24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

Commercial Vendor

I wrote this four years ago...I tried to bump it, seemed time after the recent post about commercial vendors...but it didn't seem to work. I am pretty sure that I am the only one that posts that could be considered commercial, someone let me know if there is another business that ever posts here I can talk to. Most of the sponsors listed here are out of business...ReefSMART of course...and Triad, they are still in business...but pretty sure they haven't put an ad on in the 4 years I have been waiting on an answer for this...actually, may even be the only one who has, not sure. I am a little unclear on what this changes for me...does this mean I can't post the swaps in the section for that anymore? It seems like it does...little help here? :( Should I ask them again for a section? Seems redundant...have been waiting four years for one...Gerald and Treedog will remember advising me back then to just continue to help the members on posts (I still try, but I never find any questions on here anymore) Now it seems that if I am helping someone on here, and the best suggestions would be to say, sell them polyfilter...I can't mention I have a business that sells this? I am so confused....:( :( :( ReefSMART, for instance...is that the same? Can't mention ReefSMART except in that section? Someone please straighten me out?
bryanr likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 08:30 AM
Silverside

Yeah, I'm a little confused about this situation also Grace. I think admin will have to straighten this one out, but it may take a while... smh
PuffyLuv and bryanr like this.

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 08:43 AM
Eurypterid

It appears to be a gray area on this one.

Do you suppose that upper management is seeing your avatar as a business promotion by chance?

To be sure ReefSmart would not be considered a business?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Silverside

I sent admin a pm to address this, lets hope they get back asap...

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

Lol, I dunno Ocean, Sustainable Reefs kind of is...non profit, tho...

Someone just tell me what to do, LOL...can we add an addendum that excuses the swap section? Because that would mean no Cookout ads and Anniversary Swap and everything, right? :( But that's where they go... :(

LOL, Treedog...as long as it isn't another four years. I remember that you and Gerald tried really hard on my behalf to get it straight back then...and then I think we all just gave up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by PuffyLuv; 06-20-2017 at 09:31 AM.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

The stuff about saying a business name in the other forums may never come up...but that is due to the way I really can't navigate around here like I used to, so a lot gets missed...once you click to see the new stuff once, it dissappears, can't go back at all, comes up blank. So if I have to stop looking before I can read it all...you get the idea. The other reason it probably won't matter is people rarely ask questions on here anymore.

As long as they don't change the sections of "sponsors" (though I would suggest a few deletions lol) to take out ReefSMART, then that's probably safe. I am pretty sure I still have a "commercial account", though my section has been deleted since...well...back then, lol...

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 01:01 PM
Eurypterid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyLuv View Post
The stuff about saying a business name in the other forums may never come up...but that is due to the way I really can't navigate around here like I used to, so a lot gets missed...once you click to see the new stuff once, it dissappears, can't go back at all, comes up blank. So if I have to stop looking before I can read it all...you get the idea. The other reason it probably won't matter is people rarely ask questions on here anymore.

As long as they don't change the sections of "sponsors" (though I would suggest a few deletions lol) to take out ReefSMART, then that's probably safe. I am pretty sure I still have a "commercial account", though my section has been deleted since...well...back then, lol...

Exactly why I offered free sponsorship in the other place when it became mine...just wish I would have been given the info (would not have taken anything but a password...ugh) to keep it intact...it's cool though...I will make a new place of interest for the peeps.
PuffyLuv, BMW540 and bryanr like this.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

OMG OCEAN!!!

Do it do it do it do it!!!!!! Behind you ALL THE WAY

oceandude and BMW540 like this.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 02:06 PM
Lord Sith
Mosquitofish

Hello PuffyLuv,

I sent you a PM so we can work out these questions and look into your vendor status. I do see it on your account
I think it should clarify some of the questions you had. If not please let us know and we will get back to you with more info.

Cheers,

Danniella

If you need Admin support please post here: http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/foru...alk-help-desk/
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Goonch Catfish

Yeah, that's probably better. My apologies for the public post...but as the only commercial vendor left, and being ignored before...have long since been looking to my mods! LOVE to get back on track, thank you so much!