I would never boil liverock. You can inhale some nasty stuff from it and can could seriously hurt / make you ill. Soak in bleach is a good idea and probably the cheapest solution as well. File Fish are cheap and eat up the Aptasia. However, if the rock is live I would not kill off all the beneficial bacteria and just attack the aptasia with some kalk paste, joe's juice or aptasiaX.
Sorry, I should have been more clear when I wrote of bleach boiling...But you absolutely are correct...never literally
boil LR...Filling a container with fresh water and bleach and letting it set in for about a week is what some of us refer to as bleach boiling. Thanks for bringing that up...it is chemically only. Not actually boiling the rock. It is safe.
Yes, all is done away with and re-cure takes ~6 months. I always found Filefish to eat it until they discover food. I have not had Aptasia in perhaps around 7 years. I bleach boiled many batches of LR, rinsed well, let it dry, soak in the container with RODI Fresh and vinegar to neutralize just to be cautious, rinsed again, dried again, mixed up salt water, put in container with some LR and LS with an existing piece of pest free LR and re-cured it.
If one is in no rush whatsoever, it is not a bad idea. If one has an established tank, kalk is a great way to deal with it. I noticed OP was starting which is why I inquired about the bleach method.