I know a lot of people frown upon or are not willing to take the risk of trying the peroxide route for a full tank dose. decided to give it a shot and see what happens.
Mainly the livestock in the tank are softies, zoas, and a few LPS. I do have a large carpet nem as well. The tank itself if 375 DT and an additional 70ish in the sump. So overall there is a decent amount of water in total. I got tired of the bryopsis issue that I was dealing with and decided as a last hoorah to try peroxide. I am still dosing and increasing the amount. The following is where I am as of now.
I started with 20ml a day for about a week and did not see any changes at all. After a week, I raised the amount to 40ml per day and started to see a very small change in the rate of growth after about another week. After the first 2 weeks, I raised the amount a day to 75ml. This is currently where I am in the amount that I am dosing and have seen a decent change in the tank. A good amount of the algae has subsided from the rock and sand bed. I still have small amounts in the tank and am planning on raising the dose to 100ml per day.
Since I have started, about 4 weeks ago, I have not seen any of my corals affected. Even the nem stays wide open and is eating like a horse. Zoas are bigger than they have been in a long time. I am planning a fairly large water change, about 150-200 gals, before I start the 100 ml a day dosing. I could not find any numbers to really go before the amount to dose, but I am learning/risking as I go. No issues have been seen as of now. I have been pouring it slowly into the return section to disperse quickly throughout the tank.
I will keep updating as time goes by and will try to find some before/after/during pictures to show progress.