Can you share please why you think it's better? I'd be happy to know the details as well. Thanks.
Hey Alexey! I didn't say better, just (IMO) better value as I feel they are pretty comparable. There were a few little things that I liked on the Waterbox (admittedly I only looked at one Red Sea Reefer so could have missed things).
1. Dual return nozzles (I think the RSR only had 1)
2. The edge caulking/seams to me looked cleaner on the Waterbox
3. The cabinets seemed of similar quality
4. The Waterbox uses standard 4" filter socks (I had about 60 old/new filter socks that I was happy to reuse)
5. Waterbox provided an ATO unit (Sentry) though I didn't use it as I already had a Tunze (I think the may have stopped including these)
6. Never used RedSea custoemr support, but I messaged Waterbox on their FB page and they responded immediately and sent me some spare cabinet hardware the next day that I needed (I broke a few cam locks putting the stand together).
To me it just seemed like I got a little bit more for a little bit lower cost (better value) and in my case, I found one locally (Greenville) when my 120G sprung a leak over XMAS holiday.