ReefSMART 2018 - Page 2 - Carolina Fish Talk
 17Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Jedi Knight
Bowfin
 
gerald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wake Forest NC
Posts: 2,403
SCHEDULE -- 21 APR 2018 -- NC FAIRGROUNDS, HOLSHAUSER BUILDING

11:00am - VIP Early Entry
12:00pm - FREE Entry
12:15pm - Dr. Emanuele, Certified Aquatic Veterinarian (Coral Biology and Disease)
1:00pm - Raffles Set One
1:30pm - Joe Oliver, Marine Biologist (Coral Spawning & Restoration)
2:15pm - Mike Herman, SB Reef Lights (Spectral Absorbtion of Zooxanthellae)
2:45pm - Raffles Set Two
3:15pm - Tom Dachille, Neptune Systems (Apex 101)

4pm - Expo ends - but if the vendors are still hanging out, feel free to keep shopping! Trust us, they don't mind! Door Prize is pulled at 4pm - Do NOT Have To Be Present To WIN!

Do you want to be one of the first ones in the door, to scoop up special corals and deals before the crowd comes in - and then be the first at the raffle table? A VIP Early Entry is "just the ticket"! You will also recieve a premium door bag - packed with great swag!
PuffyLuv likes this.
gerald is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
Goonch Catfish
 
PuffyLuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 7,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald View Post
SCHEDULE -- 21 APR 2018 -- NC FAIRGROUNDS, HOLSHAUSER BUILDING

11:00am - VIP Early Entry
12:00pm - FREE Entry
12:15pm - Dr. Emanuele, Certified Aquatic Veterinarian (Coral Biology and Disease)
1:00pm - Raffles Set One
1:30pm - Joe Oliver, Marine Biologist (Coral Spawning & Restoration)
2:15pm - Mike Herman, SB Reef Lights (Spectral Absorbtion of Zooxanthellae)
2:45pm - Raffles Set Two
3:15pm - Tom Dachille, Neptune Systems (Apex 101)

4pm - Expo ends - but if the vendors are still hanging out, feel free to keep shopping! Trust us, they don't mind! Door Prize is pulled at 4pm - Do NOT Have To Be Present To WIN!

Do you want to be one of the first ones in the door, to scoop up special corals and deals before the crowd comes in - and then be the first at the raffle table? A VIP Early Entry is "just the ticket"! You will also recieve a premium door bag - packed with great swag!
Thank you, Gerald! I was just thinking I wonder if anyone here remembers Joe Creature! <3 (Joe Oliver!)

Here is the most recent vendor ad!

Coral Reef Connection is bringing some amazing corals! Better get your VIP Early Entry Ticket so you have a chance at these and more of their caliber!

http://sustainablereef.com/vip-tickets

April 21st, Raleigh, NC

https://www.facebook.com/events/1117...tive_tab=about

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
oceandude likes this.
PuffyLuv is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Jedi Knight
Bowfin
 
gerald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wake Forest NC
Posts: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyLuv View Post
Thank you, Gerald! I was just thinking I wonder if anyone here remembers Joe Creature! <3 (Joe Oliver!)
Unforgettable ... looking forward to finally meeting him!
PuffyLuv likes this.
gerald is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
Goonch Catfish
 
PuffyLuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 7,182
Gerald, you never met Joe??? I am so excited! It will be like an ol skool CFT reunion lol <3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PuffyLuv is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 07:01 AM
Senior Member
Eurypterid
 
oceandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carolina
Posts: 10,598
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyLuv View Post
Gerald, you never met Joe??? I am so excited! It will be like an ol skool CFT reunion lol <3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I so ...know Joe!
PuffyLuv likes this.
oceandude is offline  
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-15-2018, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
Noctiluca
 
BigJohnnyTwoToes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyLuv View Post
Thank you, Gerald! I was just thinking I wonder if anyone here remembers Joe Creature! <3 (Joe Oliver!)

Here is the most recent vendor ad!

Coral Reef Connection is bringing some amazing corals! Better get your VIP Early Entry Ticket so you have a chance at these and more of their caliber!

http://sustainablereef.com/vip-tickets

April 21st, Raleigh, NC

https://www.facebook.com/events/1117...tive_tab=about

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wait, these corals are going to be there?

Two very specific extremely rare corals (I've never even seen that second crazy rainbow grafted monti)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
BigJohnnyTwoToes is offline  
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 07:20 PM
Senior Member
Noctiluca
 
BigJohnnyTwoToes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 126
Word

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
BigJohnnyTwoToes is offline  
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 09:31 PM
Member
Phytoplankton
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Morrisville
Posts: 93
Anybody that attended want to post some pics? I wanted to go but a wedding had my time...
PuffyLuv likes this.
BTB0923 is offline  
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-14-2018, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
Goonch Catfish
 
PuffyLuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 7,182
I can do better than pics! Stay tuned, about to post up now, sorry for the delay!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
gerald likes this.
PuffyLuv is offline  
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Carolina Fish Talk forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome