Join Date: May 2015
Location: Wake Forest, NC
TWO 165W 2-Channel Chinese LED Lights w/remote
I switched to two Kessil 360WE's for a cleaner look on my new rimless tank. I used these for about 9 months and they worked great and I was able to grow acros and other SPS. Max % used was blue at 60% and full spectrum at 30%. Both come with the remote, original box, power cord, and hanging harness.
$75 each or both for $125
●There are 2 different dimming channels,Built-in-Digital-Timer System to control two channels separately.
● Channel 1: Cool white(10000-16000K),Neutral white(6500-7500K),Green 520nm and Deep red 660nm.
● Channel 2: Blue 470nm and Roy Blue 450nm,Violet 400nm-420nm
● For a 14K output with both channels at the maximum intensity.
● Each fixture measures 16" longX8.5" wideX2.5" tall and covers a 24" cube for SPs, and a 36" long area for SPS in the middle, and LPs/softies on the edges. They consume about 110 watts at full power and,55 watts at half power.
● The light is dimmable by timer remote controller,light intensity adjustable from 0% to 100%. As with all of our fixtures, they are kept cool with silent cooling fans and come with our 1 year USA warranty.
● MH Comparison:1X250watt
● The light is full spectrum with our proprietary layout,which is contributed by thousands of Reef/Central members,has years of success.
● Specialized for SPS/LPS coral reef and freshwater/saltwater aquarium tank.
● 90 degree lens thereby to penetrate the depth of water.
● Active cooling System: silent cooling fans and heat sink
● All LEDs with a Zener inside to ensure one LED goes out the rest continue to operate
● Plug and Use, Power Plug Type: US Plug