Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Fathead Sunburst Anthia Divers Den

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BigJohnnyTwoToes 
#1 ·
Live aquaria screwed up my order and it appears I will be getting 2 fathead sunburst Anthias from their wysiwyg section. Unfortunately these are a solitary Anthias and should normally be kept singly. The packages arrive tomorrow morning. I'm hoping someone has been looking for one (I have for a while) and will take it off my hands tomorrow. They were both $179. 99 a piece and are about 3". See a picture of one below, couldn't find the other but it's slightly larger and fatter.

As of now I have a pending charge for the extra one ($179.99) so that's the price , but I will try to get it refunded and if so then I can offer the fish for much much less obviously. I'm not looking to make a killing (just want the fish to have a proper home) and it would probably be priced equivalent to what I would get trading it in to fintastic aquariums, so a steal.

Pm me for details, earlier you can pick up the better. I live in Hillsborough and work from home.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.