Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Need host and presentation for Nov meeting

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ScooterBlenny 
#1 ·
It's time to start planning our November 20th meeting - that's the weekend before Thanksgiving. We need:

1) A location/host,

and

2) somebody to do a presentation or demonstration.

Let me know if you're interested in helping with either :)

#3 ·
Carolina Reef Growers has offered to host our November meeting and spend an hour showing us how to frag all different types of corals - or you could even bring your own corals to frag.

How does everybody like that idea? I'd hate for them to get all prepared and then nobody show up, so we'll need some commitment beforehand if we're going to plan this.

Of course, there would be food involved:-D Who's up for it?

#6 ·
I know we are a little far away but my local club in Charlotte is having Dana Riddle as a guest speaker at our meeting that day. We are also having a frag swap. It is open to anyone so the more the merrier. I know we have a couple of other clubs that have said they are coming. There are some details on here in the swap meet section.

Jeremey

#9 ·
Hi Brian! Blitzburggirl was the only one who responded about a November meeting, so it looks like we're not going to have November and December meetings, and just meet back up in January after the holiday rush. I'll send out an email to be sure that everybody knows.

Everybody be thinking about some meeting topics/locations for 2011, and also whether you'd like to be a TRAC officer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.