Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

TRAC Frag Swap @ Dubey's - April 23rd

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  PuffyLuv 
#1 ·
So we've decided that we need an exciting TRAC event to attract new members and help regroup our old members. Sadly, many of our core group have moved away in the last year or so. Brad and Dubey's have volunteered to host us on April 23rd at 1pm. We're still working out the details, but the main components will include:

- Frag swapping (not selling, please)
- Snacks and Drinks
- Lots of other reefkeepers to answer your questions
- Some kind of group order, to be announced soon.

Dubey's Pet World is located in Burlington, and they always have amazing displays at events, so I'll be excited to see the store! Not to mention their great prices.

Our goals with this event are to help rebuild TRAC's member base, provide an event for all of our saltwater buddies to come hang out at, and support our LFS (in this particular case, Dubey's).

#2 ·
I am sooooo excited about this - I have never been! =0 I know, that is appalling - Dubey's being such a popular booth at ReefSMART, you would have thought that curiousity would have gotten the better of me! (It did, but you guys know how extra time I have on my hands, lol)

Anyway, I am sooo going, I can't wait!

:excited:

#5 ·
Absolutely, Brad has been putting a lot of thought into how to make this an exciting event!

Alrighty, who else is planning to come? Since this is supposed to be a chance for our old TRAC members to get back together and meet new potential members, I would really appreciate everybody making a little extra effort to make it to this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.