Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

TRAC Meet Dubey's April 23rd

9K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  PuffyLuv 
#1 · (Edited)

TRAC April 23rd Meeting

April 23th, 2011 - 1:00pm

Come one, come all, to the TRAC meeting this month! The club wants to attract some new members, and Dubey's Pet World has agreed to put on this awesome event. The Reef Farm will be attending as a guest vendor with all kinds of new goodies, and Dubey's sales are going to rock your world, so stay tuned! Anyone who has been to a ReefSMART event will fondly remember Dubey's as a vendor with amazing prices and selection - time to go check out where it all comes from!

§ Friends, Frags, Fun, Food!

§ Topic/Speaker! (TBA)

§ Door Prize!

§ Raffles!

§ Sales & Discounts!

§ Free Prizes!

Please Feel Free to Bring Frags For Trade Only!

***************************************************​

Dubey's Sales & Specials

Hermit Crabs (Blue Leg, etc.) & Snails

$10 for 12

$25 for 36

Emerald Crabs & Peppermint Shrimp

$5 each, or 3 for $12!

Fiji & Totoka Liverock, Fully Cured!

$4/lb premium rock!

10% - 15% Off All Drygoods!

(equipment, foods, elements, test kits, etc.)

Stay tuned for more info on the speaker (Scoots do you want to just do a Q & A, like you were saying, leave it loose - maybe have some handouts?) and sales - and some more info on those free prizes! :present: The ORA group order is in the works, we should have something for you soon! :)

I heard something about water bottles and I think even a backpack! Give me awhile to type up some more info and we will spill the rest - the team has worked up some cool stuff this time! :Thumbs up:​

See less See more
#4 ·
ORA Group Buy

Platinum Percula $139.99

ORA Premium Picasso $139.99

ORA Picasso $59.99

ORA Premium Snowflake $239.99

ORA Snowflake $74.99

ORA Domino Clown $74.99

Spotcinctus Clownfish $74.99

Small Ocellaris $14.99

Black Ocellaris $34.99

Extreme Misbar Black Ocellaris $49.99

True Percula $19.99

True Percula Misbar $16.99

Cinnamon Clown $14.99

Fire Clown $18.99

Australian Clown $18.99

Nano Tomato Clown $14.99

Red Sea Two-Band Clown $18.99

Clarkii Clown $16.99

Misbar Clarkii Clown $14.99

Saddleback Clown $18.99

Orange Skunk Clown $18.99

Pink Skunk Clown $18.99

Striped Blenny $14.99

Harptail Blenny $14.99

Blackline Blenny $12.99

Pajama Cardnials $15.99

Neon Dottyback $29.99

Orchid Dottyback $29.99

Sunrise Dottyback $29.99

Splendid Dottyback $39.99

Striped Dottyback $22.99

Yellow Assessor $39.99

Watchman Goby $19.99

Tiger Goby $14.99

Spotted Mandarin Goby $45.99 SUPER DEAL!

The coral/invert list will follow shortly please PM with any orders to be picked up at the April 23rd TRAC Meet @ Dubey's Pet World.

Brad

#6 ·
Clams:

Ultra Grade Maxima 1.5" $49.99

First Grade Maxima 1.5" (purple) $44.99

Gold Maxima 1.5" $34.99

Derasa Clam 2.5" $29.99

Derasa Clam 3.5" $39.99

Soft Corals:

Blue Cespitularia $49.99

Neon Green Sinularia $34.99 (limit 1)

Silver Xenia $29.99

Green Polyp Leather $29.99

Long Polyp Leather $24.99

Sinularia (Tan) $19.99

Micronesian Green Sinularia $29.99

Acropora:

Micronesian Mauve $29.99

Gecko Green Acro $29.99

ORA Solitaryensis $49.99

Australian Delicate Stag $29.99

Blue Millepora $39.99

Blue Voodoo $44.99 (limit 1)

Frogskin Acro $49.99

Green Velvet Acro $39.99

Ice Tortuosa $49.99 (limit 1)

Indo Purple Tip Stag $29.99

Phil's Granulosa $59.99 (limit 1)

Plum Crazy $34.99

Purple Nana $39.99

Purple Plasma $54.99

Scripps Green Tip Stag $29.99

Tri-Color Valida $29.99

Turquoise Stag $34.99

Verde Acro $24.99

Montipora:

German Blue Digitata $34.99

Green Digitata $29.99

Orange Digitata $29.99

Peach Digitata $29.99

Purple Capricornis $29.99 (limit 1)

Spongodes $34.99

Pocillopora:

Pink Damicornis $20.99

Green Damicornis $20.99

Pink & Green Damicornis $29.99

Seriatopora:

Bird Of Paradise $49.99

Ponape Birdsnest $45.99

Green Birdsnest $29.99

Hyacinth Birdsnest $29.99

Green Tip Orange Birds Nest $29.99

Pink Birdsnest $29.99

Purple Stylopora $39.99

Other Corals:

Green Galaxea $ 29.99

Marshall Islands Corals :

Blue Bottlebrush $29.99

Lantana Montipora $29.99

Flower Pot $34.99

Hammer Coral $34.99

Torch Coral $34.99

Brad

#12 ·
YodaHart - I think ORA frags come in anywhere from 1 - 3 inches, depending on type? Most times a range is given - it is really hard to mass distribute AC coral without a little bit of size range - little fellers just don't stop growing sometimes! ;) I am sure there are others around that would know better...

I know, SCAquaria, the Dubey's team has really outdone themselves this time! I am so excited and looking forward to this!

Guess, what, Marinefish? Our secret romance will be over now I guess, my boyfriend wants to come with me. What a drag, lol! :rolf2:

(For those that haven't run across the other threads, this is a joke brought on by an accidental slip I had when announcing JoeCreature for a frag demo - and Foxface210 refused to change the title for!)

#14 ·
I know, right! He did this toe-digging-in-the-dirt thing he does (you know that pose, ladies) and said "Well, I was going to go to Burlington..." and of course I had to say "Well, okay, we will just see if Brian can run the farm"

I think he is really excited to see your store, Brad, of course, I have never been there, so neither has Bj - and we both often looked at you reefsmart booth and wondered what your store was like. I imagine we will spend the whole drive speculating what it might be like when we get there, lol!

Hey, are dogs allowed in your store? You have met my mutt, Sugar, right? She is much better behaved on a leash, not so much sniffing and licking hands, lol. Maybe can let her pick out a toy!

I am so excited, weekend after next, YAY! :app:

#17 ·
Okay so I went to a handful of TRAC meetings last year. The turn out wasn't always good. But I learned a lot. I'm definitely gonna start coming again. Ill be there. Plus gives me an excuse to ride out there and spend money. Lol. Hopefully the turn out will be great. As long as that's ok with TRAC members.

#22 ·
Fishfanatic198 - glad you are coming! Yeah, attendance at the TRAC meets has been slipping - so with the approval of Scoots, Brad and I are double teaming this one, and we hope to draw back in some of the old members who wandered away, and get some new ones! :)

Sweet, I am totally bringing the dog then - and maybe she can occupy Bj so he doesn't convince me to buy up half your store for him! (You have seen him at reefsmart, right, running back and forth between me and the other vendors, begging me for money or corals to trade!)

#23 ·
cant wait for this hope nothing comes up so i cant make make it. i was in there this past weekend drooling at the acan mothers they were awesome. get some prices on the frags and mothers if they are for sale man i was tempted but i had nagging for prices on everything.

#25 ·
I am hoping to pick up a good grower! :) So who is bringing trades, anyway? Puffy wants to trade...I know you guys got some stuff - c'mon, I am out of pink xenia for goodness sake (I am good on the silver) - don't you guys have some? =/ I will trade a small piece of something really cool for anyone with a bucket of pink xenia frags! Or some kind of regular coral for someone with five frags or something - don't make me try to grow this myself, guys! ;)

Really, post it - I want some "worthless" coral - because none of it is to yer pal puffy! Or you can trade me something nice, I do that, too! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.