Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Needs Hosts for this Fall

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  joereefer 
#1 ·
We need some places to have our Fall TRAC meetings. You don't have to do a presentation just because you're the host - we can have somebody else talk, and everybody chips in to bring snacks and drinks. We just need some people willing to host our meetings. So who's up for it? We used to have several members who had meetings in their homes, and it was a lot of fun to see their tanks.

#2 ·
How many people are we talking? I may be up for it although my tank is a work in progress. I'm not the guy for presentation either so it woul be good to have someone else do that. I am in Cary at Preston.

#5 ·
You can have a meeting at my work :D You guys just have to handle your own transport and lodging.......my bed is slated to be full of dutch interns, so no sharing my bed..........

#6 ·
Sweet, I wish. Maybe sometime though, what do the flights look like now $? We've been to a bunch of the islands, but not yours and momma would love it! We have a 16th anniversary coming up in 2 weeks. Would make a great gift from me to her.

#7 ·
About $600-700 round-trip. Although with the Jazz Fest in Sept I know hotel bookings are kinda slim. Its definitely worth it though if you can make it. Festival - Curaçao North Sea Jazz Festival

It should ease up by mid-September. Definitely worth a visit. If you can dive, even better. Although I have been told Bonaire has the best diving.

#9 ·
Back on track..........

Offer still stands. Perhaps once I get more settled I can convince the boss to do a group rate.............so everyone get your passports ready :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.