Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Frag Swap - Sat, Oct 8th at The Reef Farm

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  howard 
#1 ·
Rather than a traditional meeting this month, we're having a frag swap! Hopefully most of you have been to The Reef Farm by now, but if not, you're in for a treat. The Reef Farm is a coral greenhouse in North Raleigh that uses natural sunlight to grow corals. It's also very involved in the local saltwater community - that's why they're letting TRAC have it's October meeting/swap there.

Here are the details:

What: Frag Swap - there is no charge to sell/swap corals. There will be a few tables set up for sellers to use, but those will probably fill up quickly. Be prepared to sell directly out of your box or cooler if you get there and the table space is taken up.
Where: The Reef Farm in North Raleigh
When: Saturday, October 8th, 12pm. The swap will technically continue for several hours, but most of the action happens in the first hour or two - if you're looking for the best prices and selection, arrive between 12pm and 1pm.

We will have drinks and snacks - would anybody like to volunteer to bring chips/snacks, canned/bottled drinks, or baked goods?

#6 ·
I got snacks and drinks for the swap - somehow I ended up with all of my favorite things (Cooler Ranch Doritos, Cheetos, Sour Cream & Onion Lays, Classic Coke...). We don't keep snack food in the house as a general rule, so it will take a lot of effort not to eat all of this between now and the swap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.