Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pics

Really looking forward to this contest! I'll post the prizes the day the contest starts.

I think we should have a picture of the raw materials (empty tank, the rock you're going to use, etc.) the day the event starts. I'd like to see these not for proof (not asking for a newspaper to date it...hahaha) but to show what you can accomplish in 6 months. I honestly think a lot of people will be surprised by the resutls of what some can do in such a short amount of time.
Fine with me. Should we post them here or send to somebody?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Everyone feel free to get started! Start a thread and post up your pics of your setup and what you have. Good Luck!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ill be starting a little late. got some new fish over the weekend and didnt have time to setup. Good Luck all!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
have u guys started posting or taking any pick now min die i could restart and join in i have no fish or coral in it now just rock sand filter and a year old maxjet lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yea there are a few threads started already. Look under the Sub forum that was created for the contest under the SW tank of the month forum and you should see them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think I have enough spare equipment to be competitive, I'm in.

Looks like I'm out, damn tank has a couple of small cracks near the bottom. Didn't notice until I went to paint the back. Oh well, good luck everybody.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts