Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says looking for two power heads with a controller for sale to go in my 180. Let me know if you have any and price. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
You can order the wp pumps with dual controller combo for less then $200. You probably need two wp40's. Order from fishstreet.com delivery will take at least a couple weeks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I got my wps for 160 off of ebay (should be in tuesday) single controler though but im going to hook them into my ocean motion microprosser wave maker to sync them where one will come on every 10 minutes in reef stream mode Hopefully.( if that does not work I will use timmers) Not going to mess with trying to hook them into my reefkeeper.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my wps for 160 off of ebay (should be in tuesday) single controler though but im going to hook them into my ocean motion microprosser wave maker to sync them where one will come on every 10 minutes in reef stream mode Hopefully.( if that does not work I will use timmers) Not going to mess with trying to hook them into my reefkeeper.
Let me know how it work when you get it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
i got 2 wp40 with the dual controller for my 4x4x25" 250 tank from fish street. i think it was $135 plus shipping. about $180 including shipping. works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts