Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

240g Hex, 80g frag, halides, rocks FS

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hypnoj 
#1 ·
Re-posting this due to trigger happy admins not being able to keep their fingers off of the delete button long enough for me to throw up some prices.

240g Hexagon tank. Tank is seamless, with center overflow and return. Tank is drilled for drains, return, and circulation system. Tank has some light interior scratching but no gouges, could be removed if you felt the need. Tank is 36" tall, 36" from side to opposite side, 41" from corner to opposite corner, and each face is ~26". Tank holds water just fine, and is extremely thick and heavy acrylic. Included is a black stand and hood. Stand is around 3 feet tall, and made of thick fiber board. Everything has been under a tarp on my deck, so has not sat in water, but moisture has affected some of the stand and some parts will probably need to be replaced or at least worked on to look presentable. $500 OBO (really, offer me something...Trade for anything?)

Next up is an 80g acrylic frag tank. Tank is 6'x2x' and 1' tall. I've been using this tank and decided to down size. Tank is in decent shape mostly, though I broke off a small section of rim that I will fix. Has an overflow with dual drains on one side, with centered returns 2' in from each side. No stand. $200 OBO

I have 2 Coralife 150w HQI pendants for sale as well. These are the "Pro Series" I think, and everything on them is black. Lights are in great condition and ballasts work without any issue. Current bulbs are 20k i think, and no clue on how old they are. I've been using them on the above frag tank though. They list new for $240. I'll do $240 OBO for pair?

I have maybe 2x 5gallon buckets full of rock that came out of frag tank. Rock doesn't have coraline or growth other than some different sponge. Rock probably best used as base rock or rubble for sumps or something. Could be pretty with time, but as of now its just live rock. $3lb? OBO? No shelfs, branches or huge pieces.

MLCerrone (at) aol.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.