Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

40 Gallon Tank, Stand, Solarmax HE Light

Sale 
1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mysticdolphin 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
I've had this tank set up as a planted freshwater tank, off and on again for about 5 years. I got it used, so do not know much about it before then. I'm only selling because I've downsized to a smaller freshwater tank and would eventually like to replace this tank and my current saltwater 50 gal with a bigger sw tank.

The dimensions on this tank are 36" x 15" X 17" (height). It was advertised to me as a 30 gallon, but it seems like it's closer to 40 gallons. I just tore it down last weekend, and it has no leaks. The stand and canopy measure 38" x 16 1/2" x 53" tall. Tank and stand could use some additional cleaning. Also includes a brand new glass canopy.

Asking $60 for tank, canopy, and stand. I also have the sand I was using in the tank and will throw that in if you bring something to transport it in.

I'm also selling a Solarmax HE (NOT HO) double T5 light (21 w x 2) that I used with the tank. It's a little less than a year old. Only 2 of the LED moonlights work, and bulbs may need to be replaced. Asking $30 OBO.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.