Carolina Fish Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 72 gallon bowfront with a custom built stand, 55 gallon sump, and skimz protein skimmer. It is not drilled but comes with a CPR siphon overflow and an aqua lifter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located in cary. Thinking 400 for everything plus a liquagen reverse osmosis with Deionizer filter

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also have the glass lids and this filter for it. All offers welcome. Please PM me so I get a notification

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have a 72 gallon bowfront with a custom built stand, 55 gallon sump, and skimz protein skimmer. It is not drilled but comes with a CPR siphon overflow and an aqua lifter.
Hey, if you guys want something to compare it to, I have some options for you. I bought an aquarium some time ago from a sketchy website, and I regrated it afterwards. The materials were super cheap, the dimensions were not the ones indicated in the description, and overall, it was not what I expected. So, from now on I try to do my research every single time I buy something online. Here on myaquarium.net you can read about more aquarium options, description, size, price, and various opinions. It definitely helped me with my other purchase, as I made the right research beforehand. I hope you make a good decision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts