·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GoldenBasket Subulata Colony ~ $ 45

Vertebrate Natural environment Water Underwater Organism

ORA Joe the Coral (I believe) mother colony shown ~ multi branched frags $ 32
Water Natural environment Underwater Purple Organism

Live Aquaria Montipora (can't remember the name) peach with green polyps. Gorgeous colony the size of a hand. Stunning color under LED's $ 75 (pic is for reference only and is not of the colony) Frags also available ~ approximately 1" x 1 1/2" $ 15
Water Vertebrate Marine invertebrates Organism Purple

Forest Fire Digitata (may not be exactly as shown) (2) available ~ $ 10 ea
Northern Seahorse Water Marine invertebrates Blue Syngnathiformes

WWC Convict Litho Colony (horrible pic) Approx. 4" diameter ~ Green with an orange rim ~ $ 75
Purple Underwater Organism Water Coastal and oceanic landforms

Tyree Mr Pacman (older pic ~ additional tip on top) ~ $ 32
Vertebrate Water Blue Natural environment Organism

Jedi Mind Trick (colony pictured) ~ frag approx 1" square $ 13
Vertebrate Natural environment Organism Water Underwater

Jason Fox Medusa Hair Colony (cutting a small piece on the left) ~ $ 65 or can cut the large section in the center to the base of the stem $ 45
Blue Natural environment Organism Underwater Purple

Reef Raft Nauti Spiral Monti (mother colony shown) approx 1 1/4" frag ~ $ 15
Marine invertebrates Natural environment Water Petal Purple

Rainbow Acans (3) heads plus babies ~ $ 60
Water Marine invertebrates Blue Organism Underwater

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I probably will be heading back that way late October or mid November. I'll be sure to message you beforehand.
Hope all is well with you and yours!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great - give me a shout when you do. I need to replace the red robin - I had a partial crash due to idiotic user error with supplements. Certain Acros shrugged it off, while others never recovered. The RR I'd bought from you had doubled in size too. I also lost several colonies and some lovely and hard-to-find frags too. A real shame all the way around.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that!! We all go through it. Finicky things they can be! I have a good amount of acros you might be interested in. I will be sure to be in touch a week or so before. Thank you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Barb, Its Rob. Im in CLT now but would love to get some coral. Please call or email me and we can coordinate. Hope you 2 are doing well.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Barb, Its Rob. Im in CLT now but would love to get some coral. Please call or email me and we can coordinate. Hope you 2 are doing well.. Thanks
So good to hear from you Rob! Hope all is well!
I am planning another trip that way sometime in October or mid November. I will definitely let you know! Can text pics of what I have. If there's something specific you're looking for, please let me know :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts