Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Alex at the Reefshack is awesome...

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  bryanr 
#1 ·
My friend and I went to see Alex at the Reef Shack today for the first time, we drove the 2.5 hours to see him and also made another stop at a local fish shop. Alex was awesome and talked to us about corals and tanks and also had an amazing display of corals for sale. He also assisted with an issue on a coral from the other not to be named shop and it was not even his responsibility but he jumped in and helped out big time. He is a great guy and knows what he is doing, highly recommended and we will definitely be planning another trip to see him in the near future.

#3 ·
Yep. Was very impressed with the person and the shop. Need to get him into the triangle.

Reactions: TheReefShack
#5 ·
First time at the reefshack

This sunday was my first time ever visiting this shop. I made a visit to the new retail location in Lillington. I will say I was very impressed with the selection of coral and pricing. Definetely worth the 40 min drive from Cary. This is my new favorite LFS! Can't wait to go back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.