Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Cammie the Wife and I have tried several types of the E-cig's and never liked any of them But I just recently bought a Tsunami 1000X and 5 flavors of the E-Liquids. Menthol Is really Smooth and has a great flavor. The liquids come in a few different MG's From 18mg to 0mg for stepping down. Once you get past the initial cost They are awesome Battery life is really good too It last 2 days with the wife and I puffing constantly LOL It has USB Charger so you can charge in car or at home easily. GL Cam
Heres a link
https://www.tsunamiecig.com/shop/recahrgable-electronic-cigarette

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks, my ego last a day atleast and I find myself using it way more than the blu although I do like the blu for the size. I think I got some of the tsunami liquid at a shoo there in New Bern, isn't there a shop or two there that carry the liquids?

I have been doing pretty good. I am still smoking but only about 4 regular cigarettes a day which is a HUGE improvement and I can't tell you how much better I am breathing.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Cool Glad to hear that! BTW I quit Smoking in 1999 cold turkey at that point I was smoking 2+ packs of Newports a day. and I just started back 4 months ago due to stress.. :( LOL I know I know Im a dummy !! But I only smoke 6 to 8 a day Now with Tsunami I might smoke 2 or 3 a day
And Yea Im sure there are a few places that have the Tsunami stuff in New Bern . I got mine from the Tobacco shop in Pamlico The have all 23 Flavors In-stock
Guy gave me 2 free with the purchase of the device :) He a friend of mine But He gives out Great deals to almost everyone that isn't scared to ask :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I used the electronics before I quit smoking . My wife used them to I smoked 1&1/2 Packs of newports a day for 13 years. So yes try the electronics out If your trying to quit go for it. I have not had any kind of nicotine in 2 months. I feel alot better. I still have cravings now and then But they dont last long and I think about the money I save that can go in my tank. My 2 cents Good luck

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Updating this thread. I cannot tell you how much better I feel since I started vaping! I have all kinds of different devices as I had to spend my hobby money on something...LOL. Rather spend on something to make me healthier. I have not had to use my inhaler since the day I cut back, I don't cough like I use to anymore and just over all feel so much better not to mention I don't stink anymore :D my doctor is delighted as well. she has been bugging me to quit for a ling time. I started in March and cut back from about 2 packs a day for the past 20 years (for those that don't know, that is 40 cigarettes) so yes 40 cigarettes in one day to 15 a day in March to now less than 3 a day. For me I could not cut them out all together but I have had to wean myself off them. Some folks can go straight from smoking to vaping without picking up another cigarette. For me I wanted to do it the most successful way that I could do it. Honestly I found myself preferring to vape than smoke. I mean who wouldn't, when you can tatse cinnamon roll instead of nasty ash it was pretty easy. I feel like I will be totally off cigarettes in the next few weeks, no doubt and the funny thing is it has been a delightful experience.
Will I ever stop vaping, IDK but right now I don't care. The fact I am getting nothing more than nicotine which is no worse really than caffeine makes me a happy camper. And Not this is not a "is nicotine healthy thread"! So I am not debating this only telling you what I feel and reports from my doc.
I will start to reduce my nicotine over the coming months, maybe as I can order juices without nicotine.
For anyone struggling to quit let me know and I will be glad to help you out as getting the right equipment from the get go will save you money and make life much more simple.

Just awesomeness!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts