Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

AquariumSpecialty.com

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Kurkis 
#1 ·
Hello Folks, if any of you are like me I do my very best to shop around online to get the best deal I can, so I'm constantly browsing the web in search for new retailers especially ones that are close to me so that I can get the order as fast as possible. Yesterday I dropped the wet side to my MP-40 and you can imagine the few choice words that came out of my mouth:blowup:!!! This is when I stumbled upon AquarimSpecialty.com, they had all the parts I needed and the price was on par so I placed the order yesterday around 1:30pm, and to my surprise when I came home today there was a package waiting at my doorstep with all the items I ordered!!! Amazing!!! I didn't realize they were from Colombia SC so shipping was amazingly quick, after browsing their website they have all the major brands and a great selection. I wasn't sure if anyone else new about them and I figured I would spread the word so we can support locally owned shops even though they specialize in the online world we can still show support! I spoke with MR. Scott Groseclose (owner) personally on phone and he earned my business! Check them out and give them a shot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.