Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grab it before I change my mind! Tank, stand" No scratches and in very good condition" Skimmer "Don't remember the brand but it's top of the line for a HOB". Kessil 360 with dongle. 1 yea
Wood Red Rectangle Gas Natural material
Water Liquid Blue Purple Fluid
Liquid Light Product Purple Paint
Liquid White Solution Fluid Drink

r old. ATO auto top off Ebert"not hooked up. 30 Lbs rock and sand. UV sterilizer. Nets, grabbers pinchers. 3stage RO unit with trash can for water. Two salinity testers. Extra lights and parts I want it all gone. Fish include two 馃ぁ fish, one peppermint shrimp and a Molly. Coral include, Blasto, Hammer "two heads" Orange frog spawn, Handful of zoanthids and a well so that I paid $400 that's not doing so hot. I'm missing a ton I know. But when I say I have EVERYTHING, I mean you need both but salt. Going to keep my salt for the office tank. First $650. 00 takes it. Must bring your own help to load it out.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to be clear. The 360 isn't covered in salt. It's dust. Sorry for the bad picture. I promise you will not be disappointed when you leave my house. I have several $1000.00 put into this little tank

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything sold except Tank & stand, skimmer, RO unite and full 10 gallon hospital set up including Hannah checker and regent, miscellaneous lights and tank supply. $200 for everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts