Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heading to Fintastic Sunday around or noon or so if anyone is interested there or along the way via Hwy 70 or the I40 corridor.

Borbonius Anthias - in my care for a little over 8 1/2 months. She is approximately 2 1/2" and has at least doubled since I got her in early December. She is fat and healthy - eats everything! $ 325

ORA Premium Black Snowflake - in my care for a little over 6 years, She was smaller than an inch when I got her for my cube and is the largest fish in my cube at approx. 3 1/2" now. $ 65

Please post any questions or PM....I will also be posting corals and a few other miscellaneous items today.

Thanks for looking.

Water Blue Light Azure Underwater
Water Vertebrate Blue Azure Natural environment

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
If you get to Wilmington I’ll take the Clown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Crap . I just noticed it was a large female. Not going to work, I need a male. Bump for a good deal.

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Hey y’all! Question if I have a female clown and put this female clown in the tank with my 3 year old female clown will one of them be able to turn male? I want the clown fish and have a nice home for her with four anemones to host. I just want to make sure between the two females, one will be able to turn male being they are both three years of age? What are y’all think?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest, I really don't know. All of our clowns have been very small when we got them. One grew larger and was the female while the smaller one stayed small and was the male. Someone on R2R might be able to answer that.

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Let me do a little research and I will get back to you.

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
So the answer is no. Once female they can’t change back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts