Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drained ready to go 70 gallon setup$250obo Jacksonville

I have a 1/2" certified shatter proof glass tank it has roughly 60lbs of love crushed coral bottom and I still have some rock it has a single tube 48" actic blue lighting and a two door hood with a oak stand with dt orange room underneath call text 252-241-9397$250obo can't quite figur out how to upload pics I'd take corals and cash trades are always welcome

· Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Here is how I upload pics. Log in, go to the image hosting feature(one of the main icons at the top). After you select image hosting you you be able to choose select file. If your phone is android like mine it should pop a window allowing you to select a file from your phones gallery. After you select it it will give you the option to upload. Select upload once its upload you will start seeing your images saved. Then copy and paste the CFT URL to your post. Its really not that hard and this is one of CFT best features.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.