Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a 20L or similar size sump and a skimmer ASAP. I took my sump out to clean and my granddaughter knocked my skimmer off table and it fell and cracked and also hit my sump and cracked it. I need them ASAP because my tank new QT has been down since Thursday and everything is looking really bad. I have some extra equipment and a 6" sailfin tang for trade or I will buy strait out. I've been somewhat communicating with a member but haven't heard anything since this morning. If you have anything I need please let me know and I will come and get it. I don't think the way I have it setup right now will last too much longer and worried I'll loose everything. So please lmk what you have and what your asking for it.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
96 Posts
used eqiipment

Triad reef critters up here in greensboro has a nice section of used equipment for sale and their prices are pretty decent. You should he able to pick up a replacement skimmer and sump tank there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.