Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
LRS Reef Frenzy....
...unless I am just too lazy or too late to do it right, then I'll toss a couple tiny pellets in just to shut the fish up until tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Primary food is a pellet food, order from a breeder who orders it from china but can't find a state side supplier but the stuff is incredible. Also feed lrs every so often.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I use life line as well as reef frenzy for my fish, if I spot feed I'll either use reef frenzy or mysis.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Word of caution on the reef frenzy, unless you have large fish, i.e. 6+ inches go for the nano as the chunks in the reef frenzy will be too big.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I use a slurry of Phytofeast, oysterfeast everyday. I'llevery so often toss in a shot of rotifeast, Mysisfeast or arctifeast, but I find with rotifeast it just ends with a large load of algae. In addition I'll feed my lps and anemone small pieces of fresh oyster from the store.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Freezer full of frozen goodies but honestly when i touch the omega one flakes my naso tang pretty much does a backflip she freaks out so hard. Otherwise reef\herbivore frenzy\mysis

·
Registered
258 Posts
Word of caution on the reef frenzy, unless you have large fish, i.e. 6+ inches go for the nano as the chunks in the reef frenzy will be too big.
The chunks are definitely larger, however, I don't thaw first and just roll it between my fingers to break it up in the the tank. Any large pieces I miss is usually taken care of by the nem or snails and crabs. I might be wrong, but I don't think the "nano" blend has any algae, broccoli, etc. in it in case you have any fish that eat that as well.

I use reef frenzy, lifeline, mysis, oysterfeast, phytoplankton, and algae sheets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts