Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Fintastic of Wake County

10K views 53 replies 27 participants last post by  reeffreak 
#1 ·
Got to check out the place today and I must say they sure have done a lot in a short period of time. The place is looking better than great and already getting well stocked with some awesome looking fish, coral and live rock.

Unfortunately nothing for sale until the grand opening, but it's all good, only a couple more weeks to wait.

Thanks guys for making this happen so close to home! Really looking forward to opening day!

:cheers:

#5 ·
Will you be carrying dry goods outside of what Wolverton Pet offers?

Can I go to you for things like Tropic Marin Pro salt, ATI Bulbs, KZ supplies or NLS foods?

It is possible you will have products from manufacturers like Ecotech on hand without having to have them ordered into the store?

#7 ·
Saw this posted on their facebook page. Looks like the 11th is the big day and I for one am looking forward to it.

---
Fintastic Aquariums of Wake County
March 2 at 12:43pm ·
Ok North Carolina, Grand Opening is March 11, 2016. Doors will be open at 10am.
We will be doing drawings for Grand Opening prizes. For every $25 dollars spent during Grand Opening weekend will get 1 entry into the drawing. One lucky customer will win the Grand Prize Complete Reef Give Away which is a Bio Cube 29, 20lbs of CaribSea Life Rock, 20lbs bag of CaribSea sand (you choice of instock sand from CaribSea), 30 gallon water voucher, 17oz bottles of Seachem Reef Fusion part 1 & 2, 8.5oz bottle of Seachem Stability, one 4oz pack of LRS "Reef Frenzy" nano, and a $50 in store credit. 2nd place will recieve 17oz bottles of Seachem Reef Fusion 1 & 2 and a $50 in store credit, 3rd place will recieve 17oz bottles of Seachem Reef Fusion 1 & 2, and a $25 in store credit. Everyone who is entered in drawing will receive a $5 off coupon for their next purchase of $20 or more, limit 1 per day. We look forward to meeting everyone at Grand Opening. Thank you and stay tuned for the upcoming Grand Opening Specials.

#21 ·
Thanks everyone. We were glad to meet and see everyone.

Thanks Grace for helping clear that up.

Trust me everyone I am a stick head at heart and would love and cant wait to bring in more nice sps to the shop. The systems are going strong but I didnt want to load the systems with the more delicate sps for Grand Opening weekend. I am a store owner but I will always be a hobbiest at heart and I promise that we will have some sweet sps before long.

Thank you to everyone who came by and checked out the store. It was definitely the best birthday Ive ever had.

-David

#24 ·
#26 ·
I was there Saturday, too - picked up some snails and crabs and LRS, all on sale. Nice place! I'm especially happy to see that the store's specials page tells you about fish that will need to fed multiple times a day, etc - it's nice to see that kind of info put out there for folks deciding whether to buy one! Thanks, David!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.