Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Broke down my 55 gallon tank today and have the the following for sale

55 gallon tank drilled with a corner overflow, 20 gallon berlin series sump, return pump, hood, and a 48 inch CF light fixture with about 2 months on it has 2-10,000k and 2 actinics. All needed equipment included with the tank. asking 275.00 Nice setup if I do say so myself :)

Reef Octopus 110 Protein Skimmer with a maxi-jet 400 pump. Purchased new roughly 1 1/2 months ago from the fish room paid 200.00 for protein skimmer and maxi jet. asking 160.00 for it.

Approx. 35lbs of live rock. will sale for 4.00/lb really nice looking pieces with good coralline growth on it.

Hydor Koralia 1- 1st reasonable offer gets it/Will consider trades as well on this/SOLD

Hydor Koralia 2- 1st reasonable offer gets it/Will consider trades as well on this/SOLD

Have pictures of everything if your interested shoot me your e-mail address and I will get them to you. Thanks for looking!

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look's great man, got every body switched over and there doing good. Looks much better in my living room since I had limited space! Thanks for the good deal, look forward to getting a clam from you. And did you have a Picasso clown in there by chance today?

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
^ +1 on the clams from Joe. I have two that I've gotten in the past month or two and I'm quite happy :D

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
dusty WTF!!!! when did all this happen? i would like the powerheads!!! U still want some of that octo frogspawn?

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I went and bought a 28 gallon nano HQI and I set up a 12 gallon nano and pretty much moved everything between the 2. Just selling what I had left over, and the tank. Yea I like the octo, let me know.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
dang dude!! LMK how much you want for the powerheads minus a head of that F/S. text me a pic of that new tank bro!

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, it's just a little cloudy but I will send you a pic in just a second. Shoot me one of the octo to if you dont mind.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Lights are off ill see if i can find a pic on the phone!

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
i sent one i had from when i got it. LMK

1 - 17 of 17 Posts