Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this yellow tang a couple weeks back from Vashishth67. I thought it was larger then my yellow tang I had. Short story the bigger one beat the smaller one up bad. We tried rearranging rock (3 1/2 hours) couldn't catch the bigger one. So we put the little one in our refugium to heal. It is now time to give it up for a better home. I am asking $40 for it as this is what I paid. Your tank must be 90 gallons or bigger. The fish is about 2 to 3 inches. I can't get a good picture because it is hiding.

·
Registered
96 Posts
OMG Merlin...thanks for doing that. I appreciate you taking care of it...That fish is amazing. please take care of it. Or add another yellow tang to your mix and it'll be fine... 3 tangs are good and they won't fight.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The poor guy looked real bad there for a while but mended up nicely. I learned the white dot on the sides of their tails are actually spikes folded next to their bodies. When needed the spikes move from the body. The fish then swims next to the other and slap the tails and stick each other with the spikes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found another way to keep this fish so it can have a happy life. This fish is no longer for sale. Thanks for the offers of trades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts