YES!!! I for one an quite sensative. I had a cut on my nail bed and ended up with red streaks running up my arm. Urgent Care and loads of antibiotics were involved. Be very cautious , may seem silly but we all know... better safe than sorry. Plus you wouldn't believe the looks you get from a nurse when you explain what happened.It's best to frag palys/zoas with gloves. They produce toxins when cut that are harmful to different people at different concentrations. Some people are really sensitive.