Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 6 of these fish free to good home. Roughly 3 m/3f but not 100% sure.

They are 2-3 inches long and wont get much bigger so a pair can go in a tank as small as 20 gallons. Large tanks (55+) not needed unless you take all of them.

These fish are in the convict family but are a different variant. Blue, red and black...hard to get around here and are typically $15-20 a piece at this size but I need the tank space so first come first serve.

Post here or PM me with any questions or if youd like to set up a time to get them.

Thanks for looking.

Heres 2 of the actual fish Im offering in this picture.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Nice fish Scott and can't beat the price ;).

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Beautiful! How do they fare with other medium sized fish?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice fish Scott and can't beat the price ;).
Hi Cammie. Thanks!

Beautiful! How do they fare with other medium sized fish?
Thanks. They do great with everything from the meanest cichlids to tetras. Ive kept them with about 35 different species of aggressive & large (10+") Central/South American cichlids over the years and, truth be told, I use them for dither/target fish. They are fast, hardy, spawn easily and are full of personality...and not small enough to be swallowed in a gulp like tetras. I currently have them in a 55 with a Crenicichla sp. sveni & 4 clown loaches doing great.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Good to hear man!

To any FW keepers out there, this guy has some of the best and healthiest fishes I have seen. If he's giving something away its worth the ride.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear man!

To any FW keepers out there, this guy has some of the best and healthiest fishes I have seen. If he's giving something away its worth the ride.
Joe! Thanks man...

Hope everything is going good with your new job. Let me know!

Thanks!

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts