Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a friend on facebook who is a fellow dog breeder out in Hawaii. I cant remember who was talking about it on here not too long ago, but he posted this pic yesterday of a plate of Fried Kole Tangs he had just made. Anyway, thought I would share. They look frickin awesome!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I guess a brother gotta eat. lol!

Last time we were there locals were keeping anything that they could catch from shore. I know that a lot of fish are regulated by size as to what you can keep, but the locals don't seem to care much.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey,ranch makes anything taste good

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I got a friend on facebook who is a fellow dog breeder out in Hawaii. I cant remember who was talking about it on here not too long ago, but he posted this pic yesterday of a plate of Fried Kole Tangs he had just made. Anyway, thought I would share. They look frickin awesome!

I'm from Hawaii and Yellow Eye Kole is highly sought after by locals here. They are usually in high demand for 1st Baby Birthday parties and graduation parties. They're usually harvested by three prong spearfishing so, although they're small, it's not so easy to catch them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts