Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS~RARE CA Cichlids (carpintis 'vontehillo', 'piebald' Midas & Honduran Red Points)

These fish will only be available for pickup on Saturday July 24th after 12pm (except the Honduran Red Points...they are available before then as Ive moved them to my 75 gallon tank.)

Im in Wilmington, near Wrightsville Beach.

Im thinning out my aquariums and need to sell the following:

F1 means their parents were caught in the wild in their native countries.

$30 - 1 pair (1m 1 f) of 5 inch F1 Amphilophus Citrinellus 'piebald' the pic below is of their parents. These fish get up to a foot (12") long, are territorial, will need a minimum of a 125 gallon aquarium eventually and will need to be sold to someone with at least a 55 gallon tank and that understanding. I dont have a camera currently, so I cant take a pic of the actual fish, but the look similar to the bottom righthand pic right now.

$20 a pair - 2 pairs of F1 Amatitlania sp 'Honduran Red Point' - the picture below is of one of the pairs. They are similar to convicts but are blue, red and black/white. These fish only get about 3-4 inches and a pair can live in a 20+ gallon tank for life. One pair has already spawned and had about 200 fry.

$10 - solo males - F1 Amatitlania sp 'Honduran Red Point'

$15 - solo males - F1 Herichthys carpintis 'vontehillo' - these fish are super rare, as only one person has brought them into the trade in the past year and are impossible to get around here. They get about 8-9 inches, are semi-aggressive and have beautiful blue/green spangling.

These fish can all live together in a minimum of 125 gallons.

please pm me or ask here if you have any questions/ would like more info/ would like to schedule to get them on Saturday. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone interested at all? Im willing to negotiate on the price if someones interested...and things have changed somewhat, so the date is a little more flexible now.

I have to take everything in my 265 out of the tank to catch these guys and saturday was the only day I had to do so, but now I might be willing to do it on a different day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts