Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I find this pump noisy and found the dry side kept getting in my way and I kept pumping the dry side. It was suggested on another forum that since I had not used it long and that I was not happy with it, that I just return it. I contact Foster's and Smith and told them that I had used it for three weeks and was not happy with it. They have a customer satisfaction policy and told me that it was no problem to return it. So based on that, last week I returned the MP10 to Foster's and Smith for a refund.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I edited this because I got a PM from another member saying I should have this post deleted because it sounded like I did something shady. Not sure what he was reading into this but thought I would explain what happened.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you still have the mp10 for sale or did you return it? Kinda confused here..
I returned it.

Sorry for any confusion.

When I posted that I returned it, I got a email from a new member on here stating that my post sounded like I was trying to do something dishonest or something, not really sure what he read into my post. So I edited this explaining that I was trying to sell it because I found it noisy.
I frequent another forum where we were discussing MP10, when I said I found it noisy and wanted to sale it, it was suggested(after I posted it for sale) that I see if I could return it since I had only used it for 3 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.