Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
At the moment, Triad Reef Critters is the only LFS in the area, but they are great to deal with, have good livestock and dry goods and usually have a pretty good selection. I have bought from them many times. They are just off highway 68 in High point.

·
Registered
270 Posts
There's also Dubey's Pet World in Burlington, but I went there a few months ago and it was looking a little rough inside. Not sure what happened to that place. They used to have some nice coral and fish.
I haven't been there recently. That is disappointing to hear. He put in several "features" and was really sprucing the place up.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
He is moving the store. After 74 years as Dubeys in that location, Dubeys is moving to mebane. I think he gave up on the beat down building. Hopefully, stock etc was just dwindling to make moving easier. The last time I saw Brad was at a reptile show months ago, so I haven't been to the store in quite a while.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am sorry but triad reef is not the onlyone in Greensboro. there is also pet market over on west market street. Both of these stores are awesome and if you are willing to drive a little there is the reef farm just a little more than an hour away near Raleigh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.