Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i guess I can introduce myself now. My name is Jason and ive been reefing for about 3 years now and love it! It has turned from a hobby to an obsession!:sponge:
I catch myself just browsing website after website looking at new equipment and frags (which most of the time I can't afford)and enjoy every minute of it.

I'm currently running a 90 gallon bow front mixed reef with a 20 gallon berlin sump, octopus skimmer, and a coralife uv sterilizer

Live Stock- McCorsker's flasher wrasse, six line wrasse, scooter blenny, green mandarin, black percula clown, gold stripe maroon clown, schoal of green chromis, arrow crab, 2 fire/blood shrimp, bunch of hermits and various snails.

Have a buch of corals as well. I'll get some pics soon!

Ive been on 3reef but figured i do the local thing so....Hola amigos

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Welcome to CFT!

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Welcome to the nut house :D and pics are always a crowd pleaser

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Welcome, lots of good Raleigh area company around here.

Be sure to look up the upcoming ReefSmart Expo in Raleigh in a few weeks, and then next month is the TRAC Meeting in Wake Forest at Mr. Tang's house.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Welcome aboard the USS obsession. But we like to think of it as a hobby, not an obsession:}

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Welcome to CFT, and yes it can be a bit obsessive and adicctive(reefing that is) lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Loving the feedback! Starting to feel at home here.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Welcome man, glad im going to met you in person tomorrow! Great way to start out man.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts