Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned about this place when i answered an add on craigslist for a halide light. The light was gone but lucky me i got this for free. Ok well about me. I started with a nano cube 10 gallon about 5 years ago, fish only. After a year i upgraded to a 30 g tank and added 3 happy clowns to my engineer damsel squad. I just upgraded to a 50 gallon tank and am venturing into reef. this is a whole new ball game. Now my tank that was around 30lbs of live rock is expanding to close to 70 I had to have a new light and i have no idea where my sand keeps going. well last week i added some polyps and mushrooms and an anemone. don't' know if i got the right one for my clown fish though and my emerald crab seems to torment it. I think the fun part is learning all the new stuff, it is a slow process and i can use all the help i can get. thanks all.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am going to get some pictures on here soon. would have tonight but my camera died. i will get a picture of the clown and anemone for you psykocybe but they are LTA and percula. I should have gotten a BTA.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will get a picture of the clown and anemone for you psykocybe but they are LTA and percula. I should have gotten a BTA.
No need for a pic if you already know what types they are! Here is a chart showing which clowns tend to use which anmeones but I'm not sure how accurate it is...
Clownfish Database
It doesn't list a True Perc and a BTA as compatible but my True Perc and BTA love each other LOL. Doesn't list a True Perc and a LTA being compatible either.... :confused: maybe I need to find a new chart!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.