Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Inland Reef, thank you Michael!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  el aguila 
#1 ·
Stop by Inland Reef for the first time today and Michael helped out a bunch! He literally answered all my questions with extreme details! My tank is still cycling so he actually gave me some of his live rocks to help me with the cycle! (I'm using dry sand and rock by the way). I will definitely stop by again and recommend everyone! Michael is great and very knowledge! Thanks again! :)

Reactions: Joy
#3 ·
Yes, Michael is definitely the man! It is almost hard to believe that such a small store could attract regulars from VA, SC, GA, and in state that have to travel 3-4 hours.

Alot of people would probably be unimpressed if they just walk in and walk right out when his stock is low. But if you start talking to the guy. His knowledge base is incredible and he tends to get things that nobody else will bring in. I got my Quoyi Parrotfish from him. I've seen him have Joculators,Candy Basslets, and the list goes on and on.

If you are coming from a distance, it may be best to look him up on facebook first to look over his stock and even express an interest in a hard to find fish if you are looking for something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.