Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Long story short I hope to be upgrading tank size in the next couple of months. I have for the time being downsized my 16 Nuvo into an 8g Nuvo and am looking to sale or trade my 16g Nuvo setup.

I have the following: Innovative Marine Nuvo 16, Nice Petco Stand, 1 InTank Media Basket, 1 AquaGadget media basket, 1 Vortech MP-10es, 1 Ecotech Radion Pro, AquaGadget Protein Skimmer, stock return pump, top cover, and original box for the tank and the MP-10. Everything's in good shape and works as it should. You can see pictures and a video in the link below. This is a super nice setup with top of the line equipment. Everything listed was purchased new for this tank except the Radion Pro, which I bought used. Any questions feel free to contact me.

As I stated I am looking to trade or sale. Trade wise I am open to a lot of different things, so PM me with any trade offers, the worst I can say is no.

Cash price: 950.00

http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/members-tanks-setups/106841-innovative-marine-nuvo-16-a.html

·
Premium Member
3,285 Posts
Bump this. I just set up this same tank and it's pretty awesome. He is also including one of the nicest lights and wavemaker out there.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radion is sold.

Tank, stock LED's, stand, return pump, skimmer, media baskets, ready to be sold as a package. Asking 325.00 for everything!

Paid 590.00 for this stuff new 4-5 months ago.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Nice, been looking at the innovative marine line up. Here is a bump for you my friend

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, been looking at the innovative marine line up. Here is a bump for you my friend
Thank you, I just sold the tank about 30 minutes ago!!

You can't go wrong with the Innovative Marine tanks. I still have the 8 gallon Nuvo running, I absolutely love that tank!

The setup is SOLD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts