Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have not been on this in a couple of years, since Uncle Sam moved me to Charleston SC. Anyways, I am currently deployed to the Middle East (once again Uncle Sam's decision) and just found out that my tank is dying back home. Wife had to throw away my red and my green rimmed monti-cap since they both turned black. So I talked it over with her and she is going to do her best not to let anything else die in my tank. She is doing her best. We have decided that once I get back in a couple of months that we would start all over again. So since I found the monti-caps on here as a frag, I was wondering if anyone is willing to break off a piece of theirs to help me out. There has been wonderful people on here in the past and their helpfulness has gone a long way. I am just trying to see if I can get any response before I get home that way I can take some stress off the wife. She feels awful about the tank but we all know that this hobby has its fair share of ups and downs. I am willing to travel to pick up any frags that may be out there when I return. I know it is a while away but better I ask now then when later. I will try again when it gets closer to my return to the States. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what she said. Now they could have turned dark but she said that when she touched them, they just crumbled in her hand. I have had them for over three years and don't know what happened. Well, it was time for a change anyways. I had a green with purple rimmed one that I really liked but I am sure I can find another one. They were growing very well but seemed to have stopped lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts