Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some quality male peacocks and haps for a new tank! I live in Winston Salem, NC! Post links to you stock, contact info, or photos! I'm new to the area from Phoenix, AZ! Are there any cool clubs or shows near winston?

Thanks
Jmirto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Locate good source for peacocks?

Let me know I'm in Raleigh

I found a breeder in fla that will ship for free any joint order 500 bucks we could

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm located in Burlington nc about an hour from Winston I have sunshine and Ruby red peacock fry...I have great quality peacocks some actually were originally bred by the guy from Cary that your talking about...his name is Phil and mine is Walter...I have been breeding for about 2 years...all of my peacock groups are kept separate to prevent cross breeding...I have 1 inch fry available right now for $5 each and can guarantee you will not find a better line!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you guys checked out KG aquatics? They are in Va and have nice looking stock- several peacocks and haps to choose from. Also LOTS of cichlid videos on youtube which I have found helpful in gathering info for the tank I'm working on. I haven't ordered from them yet, but am considering it. Would be happy to know if you have experience with them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts