Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, anyone happen to know of any good fish stores that sale cichlids in or near myrtle beach? my husband and i are here on vacation and cant find any good fish stores!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
There's Sea Critter's Depot. Bruce owns that store, but it's saltwater only. There's also a place called Wet Pets and More (fresh and saltwater). I know nothing about this store. Maybe someone else on CFT can chime in with suggestions?

·
Registered
35 Posts
im not sure about the stores, but if you like the ciclids, the ripleys aquarium at broadway at the beach has a sweet ciclid tank right when u walk in the door. we were there yesterday.

good luck with your search

·
Registered
71 Posts
Coastline Pet Supply - Saltwater & Freshwater (Corner of Hwy. 17 and Hwy. 707) 3530 Northgate Dr
www.coastlinepetsupply.com

Pet Center - Freshwater (off of Hwy. 501) 3725 Renee Dr
www.petcentercf.com/

Wet Pets -This was a cichlid exclusive store at one time but their website now says they also have saltwater. Small store but when I visited (when it was cichlid only) they had a good selection. (Near Robert Grissom Parkway & 38th Ave N.) 3541 Fountain Lane
www.wetpetsandmore.net

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Holden Beach Just 30 minutes North of North Myrtle Beach and have some beautiful Moba Frontosa's I would consider selling a few. I have 23 in a 300 gallon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts