Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks like a bunch of bull from what I read online. Google and you shall see. IMHO I would trash it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would keep it as a curio,to show people how far aquarium keeping has come,,Or as another weird thought sell it you would be surprised how much people spend on a product that does not work on an aquarium...LOL..and it continues today

·
Registered
785 Posts
I would keep it as a curio,to show people how far aquarium keeping has come,,Or as another weird thought sell it you would be surprised how much people spend on a product that does not work on an aquarium...LOL..and it continues today
Really?!? Note to self. Do not buy anything from Regalblue41

·
Registered
176 Posts
DODGENEM,Thanks for the heads up,I was refurring to products that are made today,How many people buy something and use it once or twice,Then it goes on permanent display in a fish drawer or box,Because they know better than to try and sell it to someone,as a working or great product...........That company use to advertise in FAMA magazine,They did it for years,Which goes to show you that even in a magazine dedicated to helping advance the hobby,you can sell junk,as long as you pay,someone or some group will try their heads.They are not going to bite the hand that feeds them.All the writers and contributers say one thing,,Yet a product boasts another..That`s why people have so many problems...........

·
Registered
176 Posts
Garbonzo,I think it is funny,, The simpler the problem is,the more complex people try to make the solution,That since it is their tank,some how that makes the problem special...Tanks are great.good for high blood pressure,let something go wrong with it ,and it is the worse thing for high blood pressure.......Sorry to high jack the thread..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts