Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from deployment and need to clean out some corals grown out. I have a colony of 20+ pink hallucinations would like to sell for $120. Per polyp your looking over $300. Pics of mother colony and actual polyps will be here to show color of polyps for purchase are a awesome solid pink center morph and bright green/dark purple skirts.

Can be shipped in NC or close surrounding states ( VA or SC)for between $15-$20.

Polyps attached to acrylic frag rack and will be attached to plug and rock. Won't be damaged and WYSIWYG pics will be available!

Thanks for your time, have a good one all!

Mother colony!
View attachment 80514

·
Registered
861 Posts
Oh man! I thought they look almost like regular old pink palys. I'm glad you posted that pic of them under more blue light. They look great.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man! I thought they look almost like regular old pink palys. I'm glad you posted that pic of them under more blue light. They look great.
Yeah in low light they look a lil pale but under high light they brighten up! Pretty nice, everybody I sell them to loves them! Usually 15 per polyp. Better in person too. You know how cell phone pics are lol!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts