Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Reefshack is still rocken!

5K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  TheReefShack 
#1 ·
I just want to say thanks to Alex at the Shack. We went up there yesterday and of course tripled what we said was our limit. If you haven't been up there in a while, I highly recommend checking out his selection of chalices as we couldn't help but pick up 5 new ones!!!! Great corals and great prices!!!!!!:present:

#7 ·
Well worth the drive... Alex has some fantastic stuff and his prices are incredible... I was there last week. He said he was pretty cleaned out when I went in and I was still highly impressed...

On another note DB, we need to coordinate trips and carpool up there... maybe get Scott in on it too.

#11 ·
This is the first fish store I'd ever been to where I had to call my wife off.She was sucked in by all those chalices,and as stated above,the prices are phenomenal.Will return,it's 2+ hrs from me.and well worth the drive.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#13 ·
Scott! speaking of new fish, we got a beautiful Coral Beauty from Alex, and your clownfish took off his tail in 15 minutes! LOL fortunately we grabbed the angel and moved him, but we still can't get your clown out. LOL. I've never battled a smarter fish than that clown. I thought I had at least 2 neurons to rub together, but that freaken clown snickers at me every time I walk in the room and then flashes the middle fin before he scoots under the rockscape.

#15 ·
I hate to laugh, but that's some funny stuff right there! You've probably caught every other fish in the tank 100 times, but that little SoB just laughs and hides. I'm sorry man. Had I know he would be that big of a pain in the rear.....I would have just frozen his snickering middle fin along with the rest of him!

He was hiding in the corner of the 300 ALL the time. In QT after I broke it down....he wedge himself under a rock and never came out for fear of the Tangs beating him up I gather. I have no idea how he goes from that to "I own you" in your tank. Man.....Well it just solidifies the fact I will NEVER buy a tomato clown ;-) EVER!

#27 · (Edited)
20% off frags this weekend......not sure when this starts exactly. Was thinking about driving down tomorrow.

#32 ·
I just want to say thank you for all the great reviews! (Thanks Austin for starting the thread :) ) As you all may know I stay rather busy and wish I could keep up more on the forums, however there are just not enough hours in the day. Thank you all for your support and taking the time out of your days to make the SUPER long journey to this side of NC, I am very grateful for all of my customers and hope to see you again! I have found that Facebook is the fastest and easiest way to post livestock for me, just give us a "like" (if you haven't already) and you can be kept up to date with all the newest livestock arrivals. I can't thank you guys enough for your support, kind comments, and remember I am a one man show… it never hurts to give me a call before you make the trip. (Just to make sure I didn't slip away) :)
919-422-4679

Thanks again,

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.