Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Sounds like a treasure map! Gotta check this place out. I actually prefer garage sellers. Prices are always cheaper and the ervice tends to be better. I finally got to visit the fishoom and was shock how expensive coral were there.

Well worth the drive... Alex has some fantastic stuff and his prices are incredible... I was there last week. He said he was pretty cleaned out when I went in and I was still highly impressed...

On another note DB, we need to coordinate trips and carpool up there... maybe get Scott in on it too.
Yes we do. Just let me know!

He's not exactly a garage seller. That entire house is the "store" - it's a reef "shack".

^^ See what happened there, lol. Of course it took me three trips to figure that part out....

Ok, so I took the drive down to see reefshack in person. Alex is top notch. Very professional, and the best selection of corals I've seen in a LFS in a long time. And I picked up a pair of clowns that are off the hook! Great prices too!

20% off frags this weekend......not sure when this starts exactly. Was thinking about driving down tomorrow.

Did you get his pair of midnights or nakeds? Both were uber cool looking!
He did have a Maroon pair but they were sold. I got the Ocellaris (Nemo) pair. His fish selection was low. I think he was waiting on a order to come in. He did however have a beautiful angel in his frag tank. But his frags were great. He had nice chalices, zoa's, really nice hammers. And a ton more. Definitely worth the drive from Oompah Lompa land and plan on making another trip down!

I just want to say thank you for all the great reviews! (Thanks Austin for starting the thread :) ) As you all may know I stay rather busy and wish I could keep up more on the forums, however there are just not enough hours in the day. Thank you all for your support and taking the time out of your days to make the SUPER long journey to this side of NC, I am very grateful for all of my customers and hope to see you again! I have found that Facebook is the fastest and easiest way to post livestock for me, just give us a "like" (if you haven't already) and you can be kept up to date with all the newest livestock arrivals. I can't thank you guys enough for your support, kind comments, and remember I am a one man show… it never hurts to give me a call before you make the trip. (Just to make sure I didn't slip away) :)
919-422-4679

Thanks again,

Alex

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.