Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure when that was in the stocking of the new room, CoralShack, so I am not sure how to reply - we have only one fish system stocked right now, and of course we are also still spread out over two facilities as far as coral goes. (Hope to fix that before the sale this weekend - be careful what you wish for - a fully stocked retail facility means no more farm access! ;))

I have a special order list up on our website at reeffarm.com. If you haven't been impressed by our special order list so far, be sure to check this one out - we have a new pricing structure for special orders I am sure you will love! ;)

As far as what we have in stock right now - I hate to list it as it may well change before Saturday. ;) Thanks everyone! Please ignore my signature - for some reason the site won't let me change it anymore!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Oh my.. Look at the price of the purple tang!! I want 3!! Lol. I'll set up new systems just for them! Haha. Looking good! I can't wait to see all this cool stuff come in.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm going to have this miss this one. :(

Latz clowns. wow! I wish I had a cooler water system for them. Always wanted those. I don't know if they would get along but a pair of Latz and a Catalina goby sure would be nice!

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, wow, my eyes skipped right over that! I was more looking at sizes of fish and calculating shipping, missed that altogether. Sure are some nice ones this time! Doesn't Yodahart have a nice chiller for sale? LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts