Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Australian Duncans Purple/Blue & Other Misc Corals For Sale

I have beautiful Australian Duncans and other Misc Corals for sale. You can view photos of all the corals I have in my profile photo album by clicking the following link
http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=22

or send me a message and I can send you some photos

What I have and what I am asking for them is listed below;

True Australian Duncans Purple/Blue $12/head-Minimum head purchase due to colony structure

Sea Apple $25.00

Dendrophyllia 3 Head Frags $25.00

Favia Coral $55.00

Mushroom rock $30.00

Neon Green Button Polyps $30.00

·
Registered
519 Posts
Where you located? and you got any pics of the frogspawn and leather?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Huntin4life Request

I am in Mebane, NC- The 6 headed frag just sold{ I have attached the photo of it for you anyway, as I do have the rest of the colony that it came off of. It has 10 heads, you can have it for $45 or I would be willing to split it up to meet your needs. I also have a nice Hammer with 6-8 heads.

I have attached the photos for you to see the frogspawn, leather and hammer. You can also view all of my corals by viewing the album in my profile.

·
Registered
519 Posts
pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Free Bump I went by his place today and picked up alot of stuff and it all looked great. Check out those duncans they are nice and priced great too. Thanks Mike for opening your doors to me and my daughter today she had a blast with your dogs. She is still talking about them.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Oh I almost forgot those Aussie Elegance are too die for just didnt bring enough money.

·
Registered
519 Posts
It took me about an hour and ten minutes not bad at all. Yeah they are very nice I just didnt have enough money after I picked up all my other stuff. I would have got for sure if the funds were there. Hit em up hes a super nice guy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
They had nice color and looked very healthy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts